Sperrin Electronic Lockers are available with a Paypoint Lock that is capable of operating 32 individual doors from a single control panel.
This is an excellent security feature and could provide a useful source of income with customers first depositing a price; you set the amount, the customer then has access to the locker. No keys are required for this locking system however master keys are provided in the case of emergency.
Paypoint lockers are commonly used in social and sports clubs where senior members or committee members can override the pay mechanism by using the pin option. If such members are not required to pay they instead enter their unique pin which allows the electronic locker to function as normal without the need for payment.
Paypoint Locker Features.
A complete run down of the features available from Sperrin's Paypoint Locker:
- Fully Automatic Locker Based System
- User Adjustable Price Setting from €00.05 to €99.95
- Can be programmed for Euro/Sterling etc.
- Note Reader and Coin Acceptor Compatible
- Pin Entry Code for Coded Removal/Insertion
- Fully automatic door release – no keys required, key override on each door.
- Full Audit Facilities, Cash Taken etc.
- Modular based system that can be expanded as demand increases
- Should site require, the machine can be set to operate for free.
For more information on Paypoint Lockers or to find out how to increase your revenue to reduce the cost of installation call our sales team today on +44 (0)28 7962 8362 for a free no obligation quote.