Mezzanine FloorsCall +44 (0)28 7962 8362 for free quote
Single Tier Mezzanine System
For Pharmaceutical Storage
Multi Tier Mezzanine Flooring
2-Tier Mezzanine Floor
Retail Mezzanine Flooring
Single Tier Installation
Single Tier Mezzanine Flooring System
Retail Mezzanine Floor
Single Tier Mezzanine Flooring
Retail Mezzanine Flooring System
Curved Mezzanine Floor
Mezzanine Flooring System
Sperrin mezzanine floors are the logical choice when floor space is at a premium. With a Sperrin mezzanine floor, an immediate rate free increase in floor space can be made. Whether it's for parts, archive storage or consumable storage, the uses for mezzanine storage are unlimited. Sperrin mezzanine flooring can provide a cheaper alternative to building an extension or relocating.
The Sperrin mezzanine floor is an all steel construction and being a bolted assembly, can be dismantled and relocated if your needs change in the future. Sperrin have an extensive portfolio providing retail mezzanine flooring, commercial mezzanine floors and insdustrial mezzanine flooring.
Mezzanine Flooring Benefits:
- The mezzanine floor is quick and easy to assemble - causing minor disruptions to working environment
- Mezzanine floors can be erected in multiple tiers depending on height available
- Mezzanine floors are the most cost and time efficient solution to increasing floor space
- Mezzanine floors offer an immediate rate free increase in floor space
- Mezzanine flooring creates additional storage / office accommodation / working platforms.
Why Choose Sperrin Mezzanine Flooring:
- Mezzanine flooring has all painted components - polyester powder painted finish
- Sperrins Mezzanine floors are customised to suit your individual requirements
- Locally manufactured
- Sperrins Mezzanine floors are manufactured to European Standard Eurocode-3
- In-house CAD service and technical backup
- Specialised installation teams
Mezzanine Floor Design Specification
- Sperrin Metal design mezzanine floors using a calculation program which complies with Eurocode-3
- The columns which support the mezzanine are manufactured in accordance with BS 5950-1
- The chipboard on the mezzanine floor is manufactured in accordance with BS EN 312:2003
- The maximum allowable deflection we work to is L/250, which is common in all our floors.
Director, CITY ELECTRICAL FACTORS
"I have purchased shelving, racking and mezzanine flooring from Sperrin Metal Products and can advise anyone considering dealing with this company that they can expect reliable professional advise, a highly efficient service and superior quality products. I highly recommend purchasing from this company."